Another easy menu. During my lazy days, cream dory in ginger and spring onion is always at the top of my mind. You just rub, fry, sprinkle and you’re done. It will only take you 20-30 minutes to prepare and cook this dish. Not only is it easy, but it will be also be enjoyed by your family. Bon Appetit!
- 2 pcs Fish fillet cut into 1/4
- 1 thumb ginger thinly sliced
- 3 stalks Green onion
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 3 tbsp oil
- a pinch Black pepper powder
- Rub salt on both sides of cream dory fish fill
- Heat a large pan, then add the oil and saute garlic.
- Add the fish fillet, sprinkle some black pepper powder on both sides of the fish and adjust to medium fire.
- Cover with lid, flip the fish once in a while until cooked.
- Add the green onions one minute before serving