This is a very easy yet a yummy recipe that any beginner in cooking could do. I got this from one of the Girltalkers. It only has few ingredients which makes preparation quick without any sweat.Try this at home!
1 kilo pork spareribs
6 pcs medium tomatoes, cubed (I use 15 tomatoes because hubby wants lots of sauce)
2 pcs green chillis
2 tbsp patis (adjust the amount of patis according to your taste)
1. Heat the pan
2. Put in the pork, tomatoes and patis.
3. Stir occasionally for 30-40 minutes until pork is tender. Do not add any water, let the juice from the tomatoes come out.
4. When the pork is tender, add the green chillis
5. Let it stand for 3-5 minutes and turn off the heat, and presto!
6. Serve hot with steamed rice.
Tags: Kinamatisang Baboy Recipe, Pork Kinamatisan