At last! I’m already done with our Singapore itinerary for next week. Gee it took me a lot of research to be ale to come up with this detailed itinerary.
I’m really thankful to sis Diane, a mom traveler who has helped me out in planning for our Singapore tour. Without her, I don’t know what kind of list will I end up making.
Well anyways, here goes the list. I included the time as a reference only, but I’m not pretty strict with that. It just helped me budget our time so we could maximize our Singapore trip.
Posts On Singapore Trip
Day 1: Arrival at Singapore
Day 2: Universal Studios Singapore
– Battlestar Galactica***
– Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure***
– Amber Rock Climb
– Donkey Live
– Enchanted Airways
– Magic Potion Spin
– King Julien’s Beach Party-Go-Round
– Tiger Sky ($15)
[box]Tips to enjoy your Park Visit :
1) Leave your shopping at Hollywood till the end of the day. Shops will open until the last guests leave.
2) If you are going to stay till the park closes, schedule the Monster Rock 5pm show at the end of the day.
3) Generally most of rides have a wait time of 5-min or less, therefore it is totally not necessary to purchase the Express Pass.
4) Visit the park on a weekday.
5) Avoid lunch time between 12:30pm to 2pm for your meals. Either go before 12 noon or after 2pm. I had to wait 20-mins for a hot dog.
6) Water cooler fountains are available around the park. BYO disposable mineral water bottle to save on having to purchase drinks in the park.
7) Lockers are available in many places around the park. I am not sure why as this is unusual at Disneylands and Universal Studios in the US. First 30-mins of locker use is free.
8.) Do visit the park on a weekday (Mon-Thu)[/box]
Day 3: Singapore City Tour
11:00-12:30nn Fullerton Hotel/Merlion
2:00- 3:00pm Singapore Flyer
4:00-5:00pm Marina Bay Sands Skypark
Day 4: Jurong Park, Singapore Zoo, Night Safari
- JBP Map, Singapore Zoo Map, Night Safari Map
- Shades, comfortable shoes, sunblock, umbrella
- Suggested Itinerary